Sat, Nov 04|
World Harvest Outreach
Community Info Expo 2023
All community members are welcome to join in the expo to learn more about services, programs, and resources available in the communities across Franklin County. The event is free to attend.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
World Harvest Outreach, 1090 Wayne Ave, Chambersburg, PA 17201, USA
About the Event
The FREE Community Info Expo is designed to be an informative and engaging gathering where attendees can access a wide range of resources, connect with local organizations, and gain knowledge on various topics that impact their lives. Local vendors will be there providing information on their human services and other programs. The Expo will feature:
- Information Booths - Local organizations, government agencies, non-profits, and community groups are invited to set up booths to provide information on services and supports they offer, such as healthcare, education, housing, employment, legal services, and more.
- Educational Workshops - Throughout the day, there will be informative workshops and presentations conducted by experts in their respective fields. Topics will include financial literacy, health and wellness, career development, and much more.
- Networking Opportunities - The Expo will provide an excellent platform for attendees to connect with one another, as well as with representatives from organizations and agencies that can address their needs and concerns.
- Door Prizes and Giveaways - Prize drawings will occur hourly, generously donated by local businesses and organizations.
Special Thanks to our Table Sponsors: Lehman Construction Services Inc and McLaughlin’s Energy Services
Information for Vendors:
- Organizations that provide human services and/or community programs and resources are invited to register as a vendor.
- The vendor fee is $25 for NON-PROFIT agencies and $50 for FOR-PROFIT agencies which you will be asked to pay via debit/credit upon filling out this form. Vendor fee includes 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Click here for the Vendor Registration Form
Please email questions to Kimberly Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org.