Tue, Nov 30|
2021 Dance-off Challenge
A challenge was issued to the Franklin County community... Dance-off for a cause!
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2021, 9:00 AM – Dec 06, 2021, 11:59 PM
About the Event
In celebration of Giving Tuesday on November 30, United Way will host a virtual Dance-off Challenge. Nine Contestants have accepted the Challenge and are ready for the virtual-dance-battle of their lives! All for a chance at the coveted title of Ultimate Dance-off Champion.
Who has what it takes to win?!? The Challengers include...
- Boys & Girls Club of Chambersburg/Shippensburg
- Chambersburg Area School District (CASD)
- Chambersburg Memorial YMCA
- Franklin County Employees
- Franklin County Literacy Council
- SHiNE Dance Fitness of Chambersburg
- South Central Community Action Programs (SCCAP)
- Waynesboro Community & Human Service (WCHS)
- Women in Need
Dance-off Videos will premiere on Giving Tuesday (November 30) when voting opens! Vote for your favorite dance-off video; $1 = 1 vote. Vote as many times as you wish and for as many teams as you want between November 30 and December 6. The team with the most votes at the end will be announced WINNER!
All funds raised during the challenge will be used to support our community through over 25 local programs. You can dance and/or vote to have a positive impact on our community!
Learn more and view videos (once posted) at www.uwfcpa.org/danceoff.